Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Event Management (POST GRADUATE PROGRAMME AFFILIATED TO GOA UNIVERSITY UNDER THE UGC SCHEME FOR INNOVATIVE PROGRAMMES)
This course extends the application of management knowledge to the specific area of events and aims to equip students with a working knowledge of event management processes and the skills required to design, plan and manage events individually.
Course offers: S. S. Dempo college of Commerce & Economics, Panaji, offers a two year full time course in Post Graduate Diploma Management – Event Management to produce trained and qualified work force for the event industry in India. The course is setting new standards for creating a new class of Event Managers and Event co-ordinators towards one of the fastest growing industry in India. The course curriculum is backed with the extensive research done on the latest trends and needs of the fast growing and ever changing event management industry. PGDM -EM Course offerings:
- Innovative Curriculum.
- Industry experts as part of teaching faculty.
- Classrooms with Audio-Visual facility.
- College campus eqipped with Wi-Fi facility.
- Workshop on creative enhancement and thinking-out-of-box concepts.
- Workshop on technical production of events.
- Industrial visits to explore and understand operations.
- Exciting academic year with live experiences.
- Tie-Ups with reputed Media and Event Management organizations for Internship and placements
It is a two -year full time programme. Each year will consist of two semesters and there will be an additional summer internship term of six weeks each at the end of 1st year. Each semester will be of approximately four months duration.
Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
*Personal interview and aptitude test for selection.
Number of seats available: 30 seats